Sunday 16 October 2016

Grateful Gloria

Greetings Art by Miran Friends! It's Alicia here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog and today I would like to share a card I made with Grateful Gloria.

Art by Miran Grateful Gloria

I wanted to go with the traditional colour scheme to complement the poinsettia flowers. I've matched this with some earthy tones of kraft and the textured burlap. I've finished it off with a sweet sentiment which matched this scene perfectly - "May you wrap Love, Joy & Peace around your heart and those you love this Christmas".

Art by Miran Grateful Gloria

You can see more details on my blog at MaxiBelle Studio.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day.

Crafty Hugs, Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Alicia! Your coloring is fabulous! Love this sweet image and the colors you have chosen. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete