Friday 22 January 2016

Hi everyone Tracy here, and I have planned something very exciting for this month, HAPPY DAYS PAPERS AND SENTIMENTS
which I can now share with you.
 I will be making a different paper pack each month and we will add to the files section on the facebook group for you all to use.
You can download for free from 23rd Jan
My card Is made using Lovely Lila you can get here HERE , as you can see I have showcased a few of the papers, as it fitted perfectly with my image. Its simply matted and layered with a little machine stitching, with one of my SPECIAL freebie sentiments you can get below. 

These 3 note cards are also made using my papers these are very quick and simple to make as you can see from my photo, cut 3 none matching papers, you can use any size. Cut across at a diagonal and then mix the papers, glue in place and you have a mix and match matt for your card

Right click and save the sentiments below, they will work perfectly with the free paper pack you can get HERE, along with any Art By Miran images

Hope you  like the freebies and the images I used for the note cards are

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracy the papers and sentiments are wonderful..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sentiments and beautiful papers Tracy. They are beautiful. Anet x

    ReplyDelete