Wednesday 24 June 2015

Afternoon Aileen - Crafting Vicky

Well the new showcase challenge for us is anything but a square card!  And if you have followed me you know that I'm working on a coffee altered children book.  This was a great occasion to do something on this.

The image that I used is Afternoon Aileen.  She was just perfect for my little book!
Digital Stamp - Afternoon Aileen, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I used a new paint for this with some left over papers.  You will have to check out my blogs for some details here.

I colored this sweet little image with my copics.  And I think she was just perfect for this.  What do you think?!?

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

1 comment: