Monday 22 June 2015

A Fond Farewell ...

Good morning! Ruza here, and it's my last post her on the Art by Miran Blog

I started as one of the original Designer's chosen by Mi Ran to showcase
her images, and I've had an amazing time over the past 1-1/2
years creating and sharing my projects with all of you.

As my last post I decided to share with you some of my favorite projects
that I've created since I started working with Art by Miran images.


My first ever card created using an ABM Image. This lovely is called
Cute Girl Santa Coloring Page and was scene on my personal
blog on November 13, 2013. You can see the details here.


Next up is the lovely Magna Girl 01/Schoolgirl Daisy, which I'm sad to say
it is a discontinued image.  This card appeared on my personal
blog December 4, 2013. You can see the details here.

Next up is Rosie and she was showcased on September 3, 2014.
Details can be found here.

Next up is Soccer Player Jane who was showcased on March 31, 2015.
Details can be found here.

Last, but not the least favorite is Graduating Kim who was featured
on May 5, 2015. Details can be found here.

We have a Artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer various challenges. 
Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members! 

I hope that you'll pop on over to the Artbymiran Challenge Blog!
... where we host bi-weekly challenges ...

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

I want to personally thank Mi Ran for having me on this amazing team, and
providing me with so many wonderful images to create with.
I may be gone, but never very far away.


2 comments:

  1. Ruza this is an amazing showcase of your awesome creative talent. You will be sorely missed but we will definitely stay in touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg tyhese are amazing and you are going to be soo missed

    ReplyDelete