Wednesday 11 March 2015

Punkette Peta - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing good.  This month the team here is being challenge to do unusual hair color!  I have to say that this use to be really hard for me but I started having a lot more fun with it.

I'm pretty happy with how Punkette Peta turned out.  I really really adore this type of image.  There must be a little rebel in me that wants to come out :)
Digital Stamp - Punkette Peta, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
She's really fun to color and there are so many version that can be done for that hair!

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this you should come here.
I was really happy with my result.  What do you think?  I have to say that I just ADORE purple... I think it shows lol  I hope I have inspired you to go and check out the goodies in the store and get to coloring!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment