Monday 10 November 2014

Angelique - Candy Cane Dreams

Good morning

Hope everyone had a wonderfull and crafty weekend.
It's my turn to host and for my first november project I went for
some Christmas fun and instead of a digital image, I choose to use a rubber stamp

Candy Cane Dreams is only available from the Whimsy Stamps shop HERE

Closed view of the box


Open view of the box


 Close up Candy Cane Dreams

Candy Cane Dreams is coloured with colour pencils

For more details on materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog for our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.


No comments:

Post a Comment