Tuesday 28 January 2014

FLAPPER GIRL

Good morning it's  Judy here,  and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog. 

Today I would like to share a card I made using this lovely Flapper Girl image found here

 

You can see more details on my blog http://inkypinkydelights.blogspot.co.uk/

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!



Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!



4 comments:

  1. Judy she is just so gorgeous. Love your beautiful design and wonderful earthy colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, isn't she fabulous... Love the adorable image and the elegant card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verry pretty, love the colourscheme and stitching. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Judy! I love your stitching and the colors are perfect for this beauty!

    ReplyDelete